Command Center is a cloud-based service for managing your Untangle appliances. For example, you can perform the following appliance management tasks using Command Center:
- See the status of all your deployments in a single dashboard view.
- Remotely connect to your appliances without logging in.
- Push shared configuration profiles to multiple appliances.
- Backup and restore configuration.
- Apply or transfer a license subscription.
- Set up notifications to your email, Untangle Go mobile app, Slack, PagerDuty, or VictorOps accounts.
- Review consolidated alerts and reports.
To use Command Center with your Untangle deployments you must meet the following requirements:
- Untangle NG Firewall version 12.2 or higher. There is no minimum version of SD-WAN Router required to connect to Command Center.
- Registered account in Command Center. You can create an account here.
- Connect to Command Center option in Untangle NG Firewall must be enabled. You can find this option in Config > System > Support.
Command Center is a free service, however for full functionality your appliance must be assigned a subscription. Features that require an appliance subscription include Policies, Alerts, Reports, and SD-WAN Networks.
Adding an appliance to your Command Center account
You can add both Untangle NG Firewall and Untangle SD-WAN Router appliances to Command Center: Adding Untangle appliances to Command Center.Follow