Command Center is a cloud based service for managing your Untangle appliances. For example, you can perform the following appliance management tasks using Command Center:
- See the status of all your deployments in a single dashboard view.
- Remotely connect to your appliances without logging in.
- Push shared configuration profiles to multiple appliances.
- Backup and restore configuration.
- Apply or transfer a license subscription.
- Set up notifications to your email, Slack, PagerDuty, or VictorOps accounts.
- Review consolidated alerts and reports.
To use Command Center with your Untangle deployments you must meet the following requirements:
- Untangle NG Firewall version 12.2 or higher.
- Registered account in Command Center. You can create an account here.
- Connect to Cloud option in Untangle NG Firewall must be enabled. You can find this option in Config > System > Support.
Note: To use the full functionality of Command Center your appliance must have an NG Complete subscription. Basic features such as Remote Access are available without a subscription.
Adding an appliance to your Command Center account.
To get started with Command Center, add an appliance to your Command Center account. See How to register an Untangle appliance for instructions on adding an appliance to your account.Follow