Policies in Command Center enable you to create common configuration profiles for NG Firewall Apps and push them to multiple appliances in your account. You can create configuration templates that include a common configuration profile for all Apps, or you can create policies for individual Apps such as the Firewall App or Web Filter App.
- Appliances must meet the requirements for managing appliances in Command Center.
- Policy Manager and the corresponding App must be installed on the source and target appliances.
Note: Some policies do not require Policy Manager. A notice at the top of each policy screen specifies the requirement.
To push policies to appliances you must first create a source policy. To create a source policy:
- Navigate to the Policies tab in Command Center.
- In the menu on the left, select the App to which you want to create a policy.
- Click Create Policy.
- Choose the appliance and policy you want to use as the source policy and click OK.
After creating a source policy, you can push it to other appliances. To push a policy:
- Select the App to which you want to push a policy.
- Select the source policy you want to push.
- Click Set Appliance Policy.
- Select a target policy from the list of acceptable appliances and click OK.
To delete one or more policies:
- Select one or more policies from the list.
- Click Delete Policy.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the policy.