Policies in Command Center allow the deployment of custom rules and configurations to multiple Untangle installations. To get started open up your store account and navigate to the command center: How to Access the Command Center.
- Navigate to the Policies tab in Command Center
- On the left side, select the Module or Service whose policy is going to be pushed to other devices. Then select the Policy to be used.
- Depending on whether a policy is being created for an Application or a Service on Untangle, the creation screen will include Policy Name column in addition to UID. Below are screen shots of both possible creation screens.
IMPORTANT: When creating Application policies (those that include the Policy Name column), the Policy Manager service and the Application involved must be installed on the NGFW. If Policy Manager is not installed on the NGFW the UID will not be displayed. Also any racks that are missing the Application involved cannot be a target of a push policy. Policy Manager is included with all Complete Package subscriptions.
- Select Set Appliance Policy.
- Once the policy has been set a success window will display.