If you haven't already added Users to your account, please CLICK HERE for a guide on how.
IMPORTANT: By sharing access to Untangle instances (UIDs) via Command Center you are granting the user full administrator rights and access to that instance (UID).
- Login to Command Center
- Click on Account and then My Account.
- Select Users from the menu on the left.
- Check the box for the user whose appliance permissions are going to be modified.
- Click Edit Appliance Permissions and a popup will appear.
- Check the boxes for the Untangle appliance the users will have the ability to access. Then click the OK button.
- The user grid will be updated showing the permitted appliances. Mousing over the Permitted Appliances column will display a full list of Untangle appliances, including Hostname and UID.
- Repeat these steps to update appliance permissions in the future. This includes adding or removing from the Permitted Appliances list.