- Login to Command Center and navigate to the Account section. Select the Subscriptions link from the left menu. After a few seconds, your list of subscriptions will now be visible. If the subscription is already assigned to another UID it needs to be removed before proceeding.
- Select the check box for subscription that you’d like to assign to an appliance. Note - only one complete subscription can be applied to an appliance.
- Select the Manage button. A pop-up will appear - select the Assign subscription to an appliance radio button and select the appliance that you’d like to assign the subscription to.
- Select the Ok button and you’ll receive a message that the subscription was added to the appliance.
- Select the okay button and you’ll be returned to the list of subscriptions where you'll see that it now shows the server's UID rather than "Not Assigned".
Have more questions? Submit a request