If you need to move a subscription to another appliance, you can do so at any time in the Subscriptions area of your account.
Reassigning a subscription
If you want to reassign a license to a different appliance, you must first unassign it from the current appliance. To unassign a subscription:
- Login to Command Center
- Click on Account and then My Account.
- Select Subscriptions from the menu on the left.
- Select the subscription you want to unassign.
- Select the manage button.
- Choose the option "Unassign subscription from ...".
- Click Ok.
After you unassign the subscription, you can assign it to an appliance in your account or to an appliance managed in a different Command Center account.
To assign a subscription to an appliance in a different account, you must first share the subscription. To share your subscription to a different Command Center account, refer to How to share a subscription to a different account.Follow