You can add users to your Command Center account by sending them an invitation. See Managing Command Center users for more details regarding users.
A user is successfully added to your account after they receive and accept your invitation. To invite one or more users to your account:
- Click on Account > My Account.
- Select Users from the menu on the left.
- Click Add Users.
- In the Users field, enter the email address for each user(s) you want to invite to your account. Separate each email address with a comma (,).
- In the Billing and Subscription Management selector, choose the type of access to assign to the user(s).
- In the Permitted Appliances section, specify the appliances the users can manage. Choose All Current and Future Appliances to assign the users with full administration of all your appliances or uncheck that option to select individual appliances this user can manage. Note that users with this permission can also manage configuration templates.
- After you are done entering invitees and assigning permissions, click Send Invitation.
Viewing invitee status
The status of each invitee appears in the Users grid. Once a user accepts the invitation, their status changes to Active. If you need to resend the invitation, check the box next to the user and click Resend Invite.
Editing user permissions
You can edit the permissions of your users either before or after they accept the invitation. To edit their permissions, check the box next the the user and click Edit User Permissions.Follow