- Login to Command Center and navigate to the Account section. Select the Subscriptions link from the left menu.
- Select the checkboxes for the subscriptions that you’d like to upgrade and select the upgrade button. Note you’ll only be able to update 1 complete package subscription at a time.
- The Subscription upgrade form will appear. Fill in the relevant information to upgrade your subscription and select the get price button. Note: The upgrade button is not enabled until your review the price on the next screen.
- The renewal price will be displayed. Select okay, you’ll be able to change or cancel the upgrade on the next screen.
- Select Ok and you’ll be returned to the Subscription Upgrade form. Select the upgrade button. Note: Alternatively you can cancel or change the upgrade product, device count or renewal period.
- You’ll receive a message that the subscription was successfully upgraded. Select the OK button.
- You’ll be returned to the list of subscriptions and will be able to view the updated information for the subscription.
LINK: How to renew a subscription