You can share a subscription to a different ETM Dashboard user account. For example, user Bob purchases a subscription and needs to assign it to an appliance that belongs to Sally's account. In this case, Bob owns the subscription and he can share it to Sally so that she can assign it to an appliance that belongs to her account.
Note: When sharing a subscription, the delegated user does not see the price of the subscription and does not have the ability to upgrade or renew the subscription. The shared subscription remains in the owner's account and all billing aspects of the subscription are managed exclusively by the owner.
To share a subscription:
- Login to ETM Dashboard.
- Click on Account and then My Account.
- Select Subscriptions from the menu on the left.
- Select the subscription you want to share.
- Select the Manage button.
- Choose "Allow another user to view and assign/unassign this subscription" and enter the email address of another account.
- Click Save.
- The other user receives an email confirming access to the subscription. At that point, the other user can assign the subscription to one of their appliances.