This article describes how to allow another user to manage an Untangle subscription through Command Center.
- Login to Command Center
- Click on Account and then My Account.
- Select Subscriptions from the menu on the left.
- Check the box for the subscription to be managed by another user.
- Select the manage button.
- A popup will appear - select the "Allow another user to view and assign/unassign this subscription" button. A field will appear to enter an email address.
- Enter the user's email address to grant them access. (NOTE: the new user will need an active account on untangle.com)
Once this is done, you'll see a pop-up letting you know that the subscription was successfully shared. Click the OK button to go back to your Subscriptions menu.Follow