Using Web Filter, you can block specific file types.
- Go to Apps > Web Filter > Rules.
- Here, you can create rules to block file types by using conditions for "HTTP: Request File Extension" and "HTTP: Response File Extension".
- Due to the way information is delivered by a website after it is requested, it is best to create two rules, each rule using one of the two condition types above.
- Do not place both conditions in one rule, use separate rules for each condition.
- For Action, choose Block.
Have more questions? Submit a request