Getting Started with Untangle Go
Untangle Go is a mobile app for Android and iOS based devices that extends ETM Dashboard functionality to your mobile device, enabling you to manage your networks and Edge Threat Management appliances from anywhere.
Untangle Go enables you to:
- Review recent alerts related to your Edge Threat Management appliances and managed networks.
- Review the connection status and details of your Edge Threat Management appliances.
- Review the subscriptions associated with your Edge Threat Management appliances.
Installing Untangle Go
Untangle Go is available for free through the Google Play and Apple app stores. To install the app:
- On your mobile device open the browser and navigate to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.untangle.go (Android) or https://apps.apple.com/us/app/untangle-go/id1561237778 (Apple iOS). Alternatively, open your Google Play or Apple App store app and search for "Untangle Go".
- Review the app details to ensure it meets the requirements of your device.
- Click Install or Get depending on your device.
Pairing the app to your ETM Dashboard Account
- After Untangle Go installs, launch the app.
- If you wish to receive ETM Dashboard alerts, choose to allow notifications when prompted.
- On the next screen, choose how to pair your device. If you choose Scan QR code, the app asks for permission to use your phone’s camera. If you prefer not to give permission to your camera, choose Type QR code.
- To obtain your QR code, log into your ETM Dashboard account and navigate to My Account > Untangle Go.
- Click Pair Device.
- Direct your phone’s camera at the QR image, or type the QR code below the image if you prefer not to use the camera.
- Once your account is paired, you can manage your appliances using the app.
Unpairing your device
To disconnect the app from your account:
- Open the app and navigate to Settings.
- Click Unpair device.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Please sign in to leave a comment.