To install a trusted root certificate manually in Microsoft windows you will want to download the certificate from the Untangle NGFW.
This can be downloaded in Config > Administration > Certificates section of the NGFW. Or by going http://<<InternalIPOfUntangle>>/cert.
You will then be asked if you want to open the file. Select Open
Once you have this downloaded to the desktop, or any other desired location, you will want to double click on the .crt file and Windows will open the certificate.
- In the certificate window click on Install Certificate
- This will bring up the Certificate Import Wizard. Select Local Machine, then click Next
- Allow the program to make changes to your machine.
- Select "Automatically select the certificate store based on the type of certificate", then click Next
- Click Finish
- You should receive this notice: