For setting up google connector, please see link below -
Important Note: The necessary tables including the data will be inserted back to the system's underlying database. Please make sure you have enough disk space when importing SQL database backup that have huge data.
- Login to the web admin.
- Navigate to Apps located across the top of your GUI.
- Click Settings button on Reports (Reports app located on the rack).
- Click Data tab. Under "Import / Restore Data Backup File", Click Browse.. button.
- Select the file location where you upload your SQL data on your Google drive and click Open. Click the Upload button.
- View the data by clicking Reports across the top and selecting the desired date.