Steps to take when reinstalling the NGFW software
Changing or upgrading hardware and now you need to do a fresh install of the Edge Threat Management NG Firewall software?
These are the steps you should take. Please note that the reinstall must be completed in-person, with physical access to the hardware you're installing onto. (You cannot reinstall remotely.) We recommend having a keyboard, mouse, and monitor connected to the hardware while reinstalling.
- Create a Configuration Backup of your custom settings and rule sets
- Download and install the software
- Walk through the Setup Wizard
- Restore the Configuration Backup
- Add UID to the account
Adding appliances to ETM Dashboard
- Transfer your subscription(s) to the new UID
Have more questions? Submit a request
Please sign in to leave a comment.