Follow the process outlined in this article to completely remove your ETM Dashboard account and all associated data.
IMPORTANT: Account deletion is permanent and cannot be undone! Arista Edge Threat Management cannot restore accounts deleted by accident.
NOTE: This is not the process to remove a user under your account. CLICK HERE for those steps.
Deleting your ETM Dashboard account
- Login to ETM Dashboard.
- Click on Account and then My Account.
- Select the Settings option from the left menu.
- At the bottom of the Settings page there is an option labeled Delete Account.
- Click the red Delete Account button.
- A confirmation dialogue will appear asking that the word DELETE be entered before proceeding.
- Click the Delete Account button.
- You will then be logged out of ETM Dashboard and your account will no longer exist.