Using TunnelVPN, you can create a VPN tunnel to an external VPN provider like NordVPN. This will encrypt your internet traffic and exit it at a remote gateway. The purpose of this is to disguise your traffic from your ISP or anyone else that may have access to your traffic data.
- Contact Nord and purchase an account.
- Set up your username and password.
- Download the UDP OpenVPN client file. You want to use the server that has the fastest response time for your site. You can determine what server to use with this link:
- Go to Apps > TunnelVPN > Tunnels.
- Click Add to create a new tunnel and select "NordVPN" as the provider.
- Click the Select VPN Config File button to upload your OVPN file.
- Add your username and password and click Done, and then Save at the lower right corner.
- Go to the Status tab to see if the tunnel is connected.
- Once this is done, you can use the Rules tab to determine what traffic will be sent over the tunnel.