Creating an alert rule from an event
Alert rules are conditions based on events that trigger a notification. You can manually configure alert rules, or you can create a rule from an event in the Audit History or Alerts Received.
Creating a rule from an event or Alert
- Log in to ETM Dashboard.
- Click the Alerts tab at the top of the screen.
- Click the Audit History or Alerts Received.
- Select an event from which you want to make a rule.
- Click Add Alert Rule.
- The view switches to the Create Alert Rule screen with the Rule populated by the event.
- Enter a Name for the rule.
- Confirm the Notification profile and click Create.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Please sign in to leave a comment.