Alert rules are conditions based on events that trigger a notification. You can manually configure alert rules, or you can create a rule from an event in the Audit History or Alerts Received.
To create a rule from an event:
- Log in to Command Center.
- Click the Alerts tab at the top of the screen.
- Click the Audit History or Alerts Received.
- Select an event from which you want to make a rule.
- Click Add Alert Rule.
- The view switches to the Add Alert Rule screen with the Rule populated by the event.
- Enter a Name for the rule.
- Confirm the Notification profile and click Save.
Have more questions? Submit a request