The first step in configuring Command Center to send Alerts to your network technicians is to create a notification profile. This profile determines how an alert will be delivered. Some examples of notification profiles include:
- Sending an email
- Slack integration
- Pagerduty or VictorOps integration
- Customer webhook
To create a new notification profile:
- Login to Command Center
- Click on Alerts and then Notification Profiles
- Click Add Notification Profile
- Populate the required fields. Those fields will change depending on the selected Action. Below is an example of an email notification.
- Once created you can then setup an Alert Rule. CLICK HERE for instructions on creating Alert Rules.