How to set xSeries devices to automatically power on after an outage
- Connect monitor, keyboard, and mouse to the unit.
- Reboot the unit.
- When you see the "American Megatrends" splash screen start rapidly pressing the Delete key on your keyboard
- This will load the BIOS on the unit. Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to navigate to the "Advanced" menu tab at the top of the screen.
- Arrow down to "Restore From AC Power Loss". Press Enter and select Last State or Power On from the menu. Press Enter again to confirm.
- Use the Arrow keys again to navigate to "Save & Exit" and Press Enter to apply the change and reboot the device.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Please sign in to leave a comment.