Untangle NGFW can connect to other wireless networks. This enables you to set up a primary or backup WAN connection using wireless Internet such as a 4G hotspot.
To configure Untangle NGFW as an wireless client:
- Go to Config -> Network -> Interfaces.
- Edit the Wireless Interface.
- Enable Is WAN Interface.
- Click the IPv4 Configuration tab.
- Choose the configuration type for your connection. The common type is Auto (DHCP).
- Enable NAT traffic exiting this interface.
- Click the Wireless Configuration tab.
- In the Mode selection, choose Client.
- Enter the SSID, Encryption type, and Password for your connection.
- Click Done.
- Click Save.
Have more questions? Submit a request