Step 1. Download the virtual disk image
Download the Untangle SD-WAN Virtual Disk Image (VDI).
Step 2. Create the virtual machine
- Run VirtualBox and select New.
- Give your new install a name, e.g. Untangle SD-WAN Router.
- Select Type=Linux and Version=Other Linux(64-bit).
- Click Continue.
- On the Memory size screen, accept the default value of 1024 MB and click Continue.
- On the Hard disk screen, select Use an existing virtual hard disk file and add the virtual disk file you downloaded.
- Click Create.
Step 3. Configure networking
- Select your new virtual machine and click Settings.
- Click Network.
- Enable Adapter 1 and Adapter 2.
- In Adapter 1, set Attached to Internal Network.
- In Adapter 2, set Attached to Bridged Adapter and choose the network adapter that connects the host system to the Internet.
- Click Ok.
Step 4. Access the virtual machine
- After you create the virtual machine, click Start to launch to operating system.
- Allow approximately 1 minute for the system to boot, then click in to the virtual machine to access the system.
- Type the return key to access the prompt.
- Type “ip addr | grep -w inet” to obtain the IPv4 address of the system.
- Once you obtain the IP address you can access the web administration from your management computer.
Have more questions? Submit a request