You can remotely manage your Untangle SD-WAN Router deployments using Command Center. Command Center is Untangle's cloud-based centralized management system. It provides visibility into all your Untangle deployments and the ability to access them with a single login.
IMPORTANT: If the appliance is already registered to another account, the account owner must remove the appliance before proceeding. You can confirm the associated account in Settings > System > Account.
To add an appliance in Command Center:
- Locate the serial number on the bottom side of your eSeries appliance. If you do not have a serial number, you can use the UID of your Untangle software installation. You can find the UID in Settings > System > About.
- Log in to Command Center.
- Navigate to Appliances.
- Click Add Appliance.
- Enter the device UID or Serial number and click Locate.
- If the device is online and unassociated to an account, you can configure the essential settings. See the table below for a description of each item.
- Click Add Appliance to confirm.
|Label||The label helps you identify this appliance.|
|Hostname||The unqualified part of your Internet hostname. For example "gateway". This is used on local networks to identify the device.|
|Domain name||The domain part of the Internet hostname. For example "example.com". This is the qualified part of your internet hostname that is combined with the hostname to associate the fully qualified domain name in case this device needs to be recognized by other Internet based devices.|
|Location||This is the geographic location of the appliance that helps you identify the appliance. Appliance locations appear on the dashboard map widget.|
|Subscription||If you have an available software subscription in your account you can associate it to the device. If you skip this option, you can associate a subscription at a later time in the Subscriptions area of your account.|