In case you are unable to reach the administration or log in and you want to restore the system to factory defaults, you can do this via USB.
Resetting via USB
- On your management computer, insert a USB disk and format it using FAT file system.
- Create a file named reset_settings.txt and copy it to the USB disk.
- Eject the disk and insert it into your Untangle SD-WAN Router device.
- Power off your Untangle SD-WAN Router, then wait a few seconds and power it on.
- Wait approximately one minute for the system to restore settings to defaults.
- Open a browser and connect to the default local IP address of 192.168.1.1 and continue to the wizard.
Have more questions? Submit a request