Untangle integrates with Webroot Endpoint Protection to extend the host management capabilities in Command Center. In the Hosts screen in Command Center you can see additional information about each host and perform specific actions.
Connecting your Webroot account
To use Webroot integration, you must connect your Command Center account to your Webroot account. This requires a Parent keycode that you can locate in your Webroot account.
To obtain your Parent keycode:
- Log in to your Webroot account and select your site.
- Navigate to Settings > Account Information.
- Copy the Parent Keycode.
After you obtain the keycode, you can set up your Webroot account connection in Command Center.
To configure your Webroot account connection:
- Log in to Command Center.
- Go to Account > My Account > Integrations
- Enter your Webroot account credentials and the Parent keycode.
- Click Save.
Once your account is connected, you can manage your Webroot endpoints in the Hosts screen.Follow