Untangle integrates with Bitdefender GravityZone to extend the host management capabilities in Command Center. In the Hosts screen in Command Center you can see additional information about each host and perform specific actions.
Connecting your GravityZone account
To connect your GravityZone account, you need the following details:
- Access URL - The Access URL defines the region of your account.
- API Key - An API Key allows Command Center to authenticate to your account to retrieve information about the endpoints you manage.
To obtain an API key and the Access URL from your GravityZone account:
- Log in to GravityZone Control Center
- Go to My Account
- Under Control Center API, locate your "Access URL"
- Under API keys section, click Add
- Choose "Licensing API" and "Network API" permissions
- Click Save
For easy reference the Access URLs for US and EU regions are provided below:
- US - https://cloud.gravityzone.bitdefender.com/api/
- EU - https://cloudgz.gravityzone.bitdefender.com/api
Configuring your API Key in Command Center
To use Bitdefender integration, you must connect your Command Center account to your GravityZone account.
- Log in to Command Center.
- Go to Account -> My Account.
- Click Integrations -> Bitdefender Endpoint Security.
- Enter your GravityZone Access URL
- Enter your GravityZone API Key
- Click Save.
After you connect your GravityZone account, you can manage endpoints from the Hosts screen. Hosts which have Bitdefender endpoint security software installed display the Bitdefender logo.