When changing your NGFW's service port(s) in Config > Network > Services, there are a few things you'll need to be aware of.
- Please do not change any Access Rules (like 'allow HTTPS on WANs'). The NGFW converts the port setting automatically.
- Your GUI will now require you to specify the new port. For example, if your external IP is 220.127.116.11 and you've changed the HTTPS service port to 4433, you'll need to specify
https://18.104.22.168:4433to access the admin GUI login page.
- If you're using Spam Blocker, your quarantine access will also require the new port:
- If you're using Directory Connector with Active Directory, you'll need to change the Port setting in the Active Directory Login Monitor to the new service port:
- If you've changed the setting in Config > Network > Hostname to 'use manually specified address', the Port field may need to be changed to the new service port as well:
Have more questions? Submit a request